Litigation in the Family Court can be a financially and emotionally costly experience and should only be considered once all other options have been exhausted.
Griffiths Rice & Co provide advice and services aimed at minimising potential disputes with a strong focus on mediation and negotiation to assist in resolving parenting and financial issues.
Where the parties cannot come to an agreement Griffiths Rice & Co provide advice and representation in Family Court proceedings with the aim of resolving your Family Law issues in a cost effective and timely manner.
Griffiths Rice & Co provide the following Family Law services:
- Custody and parenting issues
- Property division and maintenance issues
- International custody disputes
- De facto
- Pre-Nuptial and Binding Financial Agreements
- Violence Restraining Orders and Undertakings
- Consent Orders
- Adoption and Surrogacy